Together with Ahavat Ammi and Yeshivat Shuvu, Derech HaMashiach has signed up to the following Statements:
- We are committed to stand against any form of replacement theology. G-D has never replaced Israel with anyone. Not physically, and not spiritually.
- We are committed to unconditional Ahavat Yisrael (Love for Israel) through complete Miseroot Nefesh (Self-Sacrifice) to the house of Israel in all aspects: physically and spiritually.
- We affirm our strong stand against Anti-Semitism as Messianic believers to take a vocal stand to protect the Jewish people and the state of Israel.
- We affirm that Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism. We firmly stand for the complete land of Israel that was entrusted to the Jewish people.
- We affirm that Jews must practice Judaism. We reject any attempts to convert Jews to any other faith than the faith of Avraham, Itzhak and Yaakov.
- We repent for the sins of the last 2000 years of Christianity that were done in the name of “Jesus Christ”.
- We acknowledge today that all the covenants including the Abrahamic, Mosaic, and even the future new covenant are entrusted to the house of Israel for the sake of all humanity.
- We acknowledge That the Torah is G-D’s love letter to the Jewish people which is a binding covenant until heaven and earth pass away.
- We acknowledge as Messianic Jewish believers that our role is “to build the wall of Jerusalem” through Ahavat Yisrael and Avodah (Service) rather than to focus on missionary activity.
- As Messianic Jews, we will help the nations to say, “never again”.
- We affirm that both the Jewish community at large, Messianic Jews, and the nations, have a role to play in Acharit Hayamim (End of Days) in preparing for the coming of the Mashiach.
- We affirm that only through reconciliation between the Jewish community at large and Messianic Judaism, and the nations can the Geulah (Redemption) be completed.
- We are firmly committed to follow the words of our Rabbi Yeshua concerning the house of Israel who said, “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” You are our Chaverim (Friends) and our family, and we are ready to lay down our lives for any Jew.
Over 50 Messianic Rabbis and Pastors worldwide have signed this position statement.
The Importance of Remembering Jerusalem
Statement of Faith
Torah Connect Groups
Torah Connect Groups